Meet Your Doctor
John J. Gorsuch, DACM
Dr. Gorsuch is the only medical practitioner in Highlands County who specializes in electro-acupuncture. He has extensive training using a neuroscience approach to acupuncture and is the only certified Neuropuncture Specialist in Florida. Dr. Gorsuch is also an herbalist who prescribes Chinese herbal medicine when appropriate for his patients. Dr. Gorsuch strives to work with other medical professionals in Highlands County to embrace an interprofessional health care delivery system for each patient.
For your reference, here are some credentials for Dr. John J. Gorsuch, DACM
- Certified Neuropuncture Acupuncture Specialist
- Doctorate Degree, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Clinical Supervisor at Florida College of Integrative Medicine
- Master’s Degree, Florida College of Integrative Medicine
- Bachelor’s Degree Florida College of Integrative Medicine
- 2002 National Board Examination for Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
- 1994 Bachelor’s Degree Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Florida Continuing Education Provider for Electro-Acupuncture
- Member Florida State Oriental Medical Association
- Member of Society for Acupuncture Research
- Member of Well-Being Advisory Board in Sebring
Dr, John presenting at the Florida State Oriental Medical Association conference in August 2018. Dr. John spoke about Neuropuncture which is a complete neuroscience system of acupuncture.
Dr. John in New Jersey assisting at a Neuropuncture 3-day conference where a trauma surgeon and professor from Cornell University Medical School led the cadaver portion of the workshop.